BECOME A SHINPIDEN MASTER TEACHER
September 7-9, 2017, Thursday-Saturday
At Remus Memorial Horse Sanctuary in Essex, England
Class will be held at the Remus Memorial Horse Sanctuary in Essex, England. This class is for Level II Practitioners interested in learning to teach Reiki and Animal Reiki classes, and Level III Practitioners and Teachers interested in deepening their Reiki knowledge and/or adding an Animal Reiki program to their curriculum.
Becoming a Shinpiden Level Practitioner is the beginning of a wonderful new chapter in your personal healing journey with the animals. This class is unique in its emphasis on traditional Japanese Reiki techniques integrated into Animal Reiki practice. Being able to connect energetically with the amazing animals at Remus makes this class truly special and unique!
This class includes:
- Discussion and practice in the traditional Japanese techniques for Levels I, II and III
- Learning the 4th Symbol and Mantra (as well as review of the first 3 Symbols and Mantra)
- The Reiki Master Initiation/Reiju
- Instruction and Practice in how to perform Initiations and Reiju
- Discussion of the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics and its importance as a Reiki Master Teacher
- Instruction on creating successful lesson plans for your students
- Teaching Manuals for Reiki I, II, and III Classes
- Certificate of Completion
Prerequisites: Must have at least Level II Reiki (from any lineage) & The Animal Reiki Workshop: Core Curriculum. Recommended: The Animal Reiki Internship
Tuition: $1250, 25% donated to Remus
Note: A limited number of Kathleen's resitting students will be accepted for this class on a first-come, first-served basis. Resitting cost: $500.