In the Let Animals Lead® Method of Animal Reiki, there are 3 levels of training and practice:
- Level 1, Shoden or Beginner Teachings
- Level 2, Okuden or Hidden/Inner Teachings (and the foundation of a professional practice)
- And Level 3, Shinpiden or Mystery Teachings (and the Teacher Training course).
Hopefully I’ll be teaching all of these levels again in person by the end of this year, but in the meantime, I am teaching them all online.
My next level 1 course starts in May, but is sold out!
Did you know that if my Level 1 Online classes sell out, you can take them with one of my licensed online teachers? CLICK HERE for more info. Several classes are starting within the next couple of weeks!
My next Level 2 course starts in July, stay tuned for dates!
And this week I’m offering my Level 3 Online Class, starting in 2 weeks, as a resit option for my Level 3 graduates for the first time ever! The cost is just $350 to resit – EMAIL ME for the link to sign up (be sure to let me know when and where you originally took Level 3 from me). There are 2 sessions available – 10am Pacific time and 6pm Pacific time, starting Thursday May 6, for 8 weeks!
Note: This option is only available to my students who have taken a Level 3 with me at an earlier date.
Why take the Level 3 with me again?
Here are 6 reasons why you might be ready to resit my Level 3 class Online:
- Learn the Current Pedagogy: Learn the best ways to teach the Let Animals Lead® method (especially if you haven’t taken a class since 2018 or earlier).
- Take a Deep Spiritual Dive: Take your meditation practice to the next level with an intense 8-week focus on the powerful and esoteric Shinpiden Animal Reiki practices.
- Refine Your Teaching Skills: You’ll teach a special lesson to the rest of the class, and me!
- Tie Together The Manuals: Deepen your understanding of how the Level 1, 2 and 3 manuals build upon each other and how you can help your students move from one level to the next with more cohesion.
- Embody Your Practice: Continue to learn what it means to “live” and “be” Reiki as a model for others, through the Let Animals Lead® method teachings.
- Build Community: Receive the support and insight of the experiences of your fellow students. You’re not alone!
Hope to see you there!
Stay safe, be well and may the animals light your way,