Animal Reiki Source is so excited to invite you to Charlie’s Acres in Sonoma, California for three days of deepening and honing your Animal Reiki meditation practice.
Dates for Meditation Immersion Days at Charlie’s Acres in Sonoma, CA
May 26-28, 2023, 10am–4pm each day
Requirement to attend: At least level 1 certification in the Let Animals Lead® method.
Cost for this Meditation Immersion Days experience at Charlie’s Acres is according to level of training:
- Level 1 practitioners: $650
- Level 2 Practitioners: $700
- Level 3 Practitioners: $750
You definitely want to get in on this life-changing Immersion Days experience! Here’s what Andrea had to say about our last Meditation Immersion Days in February 2023!
This class is one of the only opportunities you’ll have in 2023 to study with Kathleen in person among some very special animal teachers at Charlie’s Acres—an amazing farm sanctuary situated among rolling hills of vineyards in beautiful Sonoma, California..
Charlie’s Acres gives a second chance for a happy life to animals such as cows, pigs, goats, sheep and turkeys who have been abused or destined for the dinner plate.
For all levels of practitioners and teachers in the Let Animals Lead® method, this 3-day class will bring together our Let Animals Lead® community, reignite your passion for your practice and help you deepen your bonds with the animals in your life! Because, even though a daily Animal Reiki meditation practice is an important aspect of our practice, that experience becomes so much deeper and more enriched when we are given the chance to meditate with others among rescued animals.
There’s really nothing that compares to it. It’s life changing.
What you’ll get with this 2023 Meditation Immersion Days Experince at Charlie’s Acres:
- A certificate showing your participation: This class counts as a refresher and continuing education for students wanting to stay up to date and receive all the “latest, greatest” teachings
- The amazing, new 2023 manuals in whatever levels you have trained in! (Value $45 each)
- A private sanctuary tour
- A daily Reiju with Kathleen
- A deeper dive into the meditations with the help of the resident animals of many species.
- Tips from Kathleen to get the most out of the new manuals.
- For teachers: The best ways to use these manuals to teach your own students!
- For teachers: Permission to teach using these new manuals!
Daily vegan box lunch (please email me if you have any food allergies).
Travel Suggestions to attend Immersion Days at Charlie’s Acres in Sonoma
Fly into San Francisco International Airport or Oakland airport
Transportation & Accommodation
Rent a car and drive approximately one hour to stay at our sponsored hotel, the Best Western Novato Oaks Inn. Download the flyer for accommodations.
Our room rate is $229/night + tax. Because this weekend is a big event weekend in Napa, the rates for hotels closer to the farm are extremely high, but we were able to book a very reasonable rate here, and this hotel is just a 30 minute drive to Charlie’s Acres.
We can’t wait to share this magical farm sanctuary experience with you and hope you join us!
There are no reviews yet.