Animal Reiki Source is so excited to invite you for another in-person training for LAL® students (Level 1 and higher) at Charlie’s Acres Farm Sanctuary in Sonoma, California!
Farm Animal Reiki Days: A 3-day Let Animals Lead® Meditation Experience!
Theme for this Charlie’s Acres Meditation Days:
The Healing Power of Choice
About our Theme:
For many years, animal rescue advocates have known the power of allowing animals choice in their lives to support the healing process. In this special 3-day Animal Reiki Meditation experience at Charlie’s Acres, we’ll explore how we can expand an animal’s choices within Animal Reiki sessions. We’ll discuss the why’s, how’s and when’s of choice within sessions, from basic practical tips to highly refined techniques we can use to expand and encourage animals to express their choices confidently and with trust and safety.
About the Location:
Charlie’s Acres is dedicated to the care of rescued farm animals. They serve as a sanctuary where animals can live out their natural lives in peace, and as a place for showing the general public that these intelligent beings deserve our compassion!
Cost for this Meditation Immersion Days experience at Charlie’s Acres is according to level of training:
- Level 1 practitioners: $399
- Level 2 Practitioners: $449
- Level 3 Practitioners: $499
Testimonials from the spring session at Charlie’s Acres:
This class is THE LAST CHANCE you’ll have in 2023 to study with Kathleen Prasad in person among some very special animal teachers at Charlie’s Acres.
Charlie’s Acres gives a second chance for a happy life to animals such as cows, pigs, goats, sheep and turkeys who have been abused or destined for the dinner plate.
For all levels of practitioners and teachers in the Let Animals Lead® method, this 3-day class will bring together our Let Animals Lead® community, reignite your passion for your practice and help you deepen your bonds with the animals in your life! Because, even though a daily Animal Reiki meditation practice is an important aspect of our practice, that experience becomes so much deeper and more enriched when we are given the chance to meditate with others among rescued animals.
There’s really nothing that compares to it. It’s life changing.
What you’ll get with this 2023 Meditation Immersion Days Experience at Charlie’s Acres:
- A certificate showing your participation: This class counts as a refresher and continuing education for students wanting to stay up to date and receive all the “latest, greatest” teachings
- Teachings from Kathleen on our theme, “The Healing Power of Choice” The amazing, new 2023 manuals in whatever levels you have trained in! (Value $45 each)
- A private sanctuary tour
- A daily Reiju with Kathleen
- A deeper dive into the meditations with the help of the resident animals of many species.
- Tips from Kathleen to get the most out of the new manuals.
- For teachers: The best ways to use these manuals to teach your own students!
- For teachers: Permission to teach using these new manuals!
Travel Suggestions to attend Immersion Days at Charlie’s Acres in Sonoma
Transportation & Accommodation
If you’re not from the area and you are flying in, consider renting a car at the airport and driving approximately one hour to stay at one of the hotels we recommend:
Best Western Novato Oaks Inn. Download the flyer for accommodations.
Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Kruger Center
Or, if hotels aren’t your thing, think about renting an Air BnB in Sonoma or accommodations in Sonoma on Vrbo!
We can’t wait to share this magical farm sanctuary experience with you and hope you join us!