In this class you’ll learn:
- How the culturally-biased view of human and animal separation has damaged our relationships with other beings and our world, and how to begin making amends.
- How many species of animals can teach us about wisdom and compassion.
- How meditation can help us open up to spiritual Oneness and help us live our lives with more harmony and compassion.
Plus you’ll be guided in:
- An expansive meditation with animal energy to help you awaken to the power of gentleness and stillness to re-align your heart and mind to your inherent Oneness.
- A reconnection meditation with Life to help you remember who you really are and help create a new relationship between humans and all kinds of life.
Kathleen and Ricardo believe it is time for humans to listen to the lessons animals teach us every day in so many ways! This class is the fifth and final in the Animal Wisdom Series, and we hope this series of courses will support you in creating a more compassionate life! Find deeper wisdom and insights by meditating with the special animals in this series. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join the English and Portuguese healing community for the good of all beings!
Master in Health Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, USP. Master in Reiki, Professional Animal Communicator, ThetaHealing Instructor and Therapist
Author, Animal Reiki Teacher and Founder of the Let Animals Lead® Method of Animal Reiki, Co-founder of The Shelter Animal Reiki Association