See animals with fresh eyes and a positive view with a certification course in Level 1 of Let Animals Lead® Animal Reiki!
Embrace dark, challenging moments with compassion. Ease the suffering of animals you love, while staying respectful of their agency and independence. Practice mindfulness of the gifts your animals give you each and every day!
It can be so challenging to support our animals when they are suffering! Kathleen has used Animal Reiki to heal from breast cancer, as well as support countless animals through life and death moments. These experiences have given her a unique perspective on the role of Animal Reiki in healing.
This 8-week, in-depth Animal Reiki certification course will positively transform your bond with animals and they way they connect with you, forever!
Kathleen’s vast experience as the world’s pioneer and leader in the Animal Reiki profession, having taught over 100 Level 1 Animal Reiki classes over the past 20 years in various shelters and sanctuaries around world and online, makes her uniquely qualified to teach you an Animal Reiki method that will truly change your life! You won’t find Kathleen’s Let Animals Lead® method anywhere else, unless you train in person with one of her teachers!
Animal Reiki Source is approved by the International Association of Animal Massage & Bodywork/Association of Canine Water Therapy as an Approved Educational Provider. Contact Kathleen if you want to earn 10 CEU for this course.
What you’ll learn in Level 1 of Let Animals Lead® Animal Reiki:
- How and why the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki is different than traditional human Reiki and other Animal Reiki methods, how and why it evolved, and why these differences make it the best and most ethical practice Animal Reiki method in existence.
- Traditional Shoden (Level 1) Japanese Reiki practices and how to modify them so that animals can lead meditation sessions.
- When and how to use physical contact ethically during an Animal Reiki session, as well as hands-on protocol for humans.
- The importance of seeing the animal’s perfection during Animal Reiki sessions, and why this shift in view is pivotal in developing trusting connections.
- What are the 3 energy centers and how to develop them to ensure gentle, animal-led meditations.
- An overview of the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics and why these ethics are a crucial foundation to your practice.
- The difference between holding space for an animal and “doing” an energy treatment “to” an animal, and why this distinction matters.
What you’ll receive in Level 1 of Let Animals Lead® Animal Reiki:
- Eight weekly video teachings, guided meditations and written supplemental materials to support each week’s lesson.
- Seven hour-long live sessions via webinar, recorded in both video and audio formats. Each meeting includes a virtual Reiju and Q and A from students. These live meetings are your opportunity to submit questions and receive personal feedback and coaching from Kathleen.
- A 250-page manual/workbook filled with inspiring, interactive teachings
- Daily practice assignments and weekly homework to guide your journey.
- A free copy of Kathleen’s e-book, Healing Virtues: Transforming Your Practice Through the Animal Reiki Code of Ethics
- A beautiful certificate to show your accomplishment and official certification. This certificate may serve as a prerequisite to Kathleen’s Level 2 courses.
- An invitation to join SARA (Shelter Animal Reiki Association) as a Practitioner member.
- An invitation to join a private FB group for Kathleen’s Level 1 online students and graduates, to meet and connect with others in our community and engage in weekly discussions based on the lessons.
Requirements to take this Animal Reiki certification course:
- Students will need to be able to participate live at scheduled times. Attendance is required at 6 of 7 sessions to receive certification. You must be able to connect via video (preferably) or audio on the webinar platform Zoom.
- Students must turn in (via email to Kathleen) weekly homework assignments as well as questions for the live calls. Students will need to be able to download and open video and pdf documents in order to watch and read the weekly lessons and assignments.
- Students must have animals to practice with daily. A variety of animals is preferable (ask neighbors and friends to support you!), but 1 or 2 of your own, at the very minimum, is needed.
- Students must commit to 10-20 minutes/day minimum of daily meditation practice during the course. The main purpose of this requirement is to help you experience the teachings in a personal way, thus giving you the foundation you need to build a lifelong Animal Reiki practice. With dedication and commitment, Animal Reiki can heal and transform your life, as well as the lives of the animals you love!
Healing Experience Testimonial from a Level 1 Let Animals Lead® Student:
” I just wanted to share this while it is still so fresh. I have been dealing with some significant chronic pain in my neck/shoulder area. It has been getting increasingly worse over the last several weeks.
Anyway, after the meditation/Reiju during class today, I sat up and noticed that the pain had all but left that region! I was so surprised by this feeling (or lack thereof) that I had to move my head from side to side to make sure this was real! I also noticed that after doing the hara breathing this ball of uneasiness in my gut was no longer weighing me down either! Just an overwhelming sense of calm and peacefulness.
The pain isn’t completely gone but on a scale of 1-10 it was a 15! Now it’s 2-3! I am truly blessed to be able to attend your class and so grateful that you even offer it!“
Level 1 Let Animals Lead®: $439 USD
Discounts for this course are available for:
- Members of the Canadian Reiki Association,
- Full-time staff of shelters and sanctuaries.
- Level 3 LAL® students who want to resit for a discount
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount code.