Are you ready to up-level your Animal Reiki Teacher training with Animal Reiki Teacher Training Days at the Care Foundation in Florida?
Prerequisite: Level 1 and 2 training from Kathleen or one of Kathleen’s students in the Let Animals Lead® method; membership in the Let Animals Lead® online community
NOTE: This class can be taken as a resit for 50% off (email Kathleen @ [email protected] for a coupon!)
Animal Reiki Teacher Training Days includes:
- A private tour with Christin Burford of the CARE Foundation. Learn the stories of the animals and the amazing work of the CARE Foundation!
- FREE membership in our online Let Animals Lead® Community on Mighty Networks
- Discussion and practice in the traditional Japanese techniques for Level 3 Reiki, including the 4th symbol and mantra, and how to modify them with animals using the Let Animals Lead® Method
- The Reiki Master Initiation/Reiju
- Instruction and Practice in how to perform Reiju
- How to share Animal Reiki ethically and for the best success with animals
- Totem animals for healing and transformation
- Philosophy of energy and light in the system of Animal Reiki and how to hold this space with animals
- Instruction on creating successful lesson plans for your students
- All 3 recently updated Animal Reiki manuals (level 1, 2 and 3) plus a Professional Certificate of Completion
- An official Seal of Certification showing your status as a Let Animals Lead Teacher (for use on professional materials and in online spaces).
- Permission to teach in-person Level 1, 2 and 3 Let Animals Lead® method courses
- Overview and discussion of Kathleen’s favorite new parts of the 2023 manuals and ways to teach them in Level 1 and 2 classes.
- A deep focus on meditating with the animal teachers of CARE.
Special perks of this Class:Permission to teach using the new manuals: Graduates of this class receive a copy of the all-new 2023 Levels 1-3 manuals in the Let Animals Lead® method for animals, as well as permission to use them to teach your own students!
A deep dive into Shinpiden techniques: You’ll dive deep into your own journey of spiritual healing and self-discovery with the help of the animals at CARE.Learning from the exotic animal teachers of the CARE Foundation: This is an experience like no other and will give you a fresh, new perspective on letting animals lead!
Travel Suggestions to attend Teacher Training Days:
The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport (MCO). Door-to-door shuttles are available through Concierge Transportation (407-485-5986). There are also many car rental companies located at the airport should you wish to rent a car.
We have a group rate for $179/night (plus tax) at the Hampton Inn and Suites Apopka. Use the code SAR when you reserve your room! Breakfast is included.
The second hotel we are recommending is the Holiday Express Inn & Suites, which is next door to the Hampton Inn Apopka. The rates are comparable (but slightly higher than the group-rate block we have reserved at the Hampton).
Both hotels offer the following room amenities: mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and a substantial daily breakfast (includes a hot item). Rooms are available with two queen beds if students would like to share.
During your stay, students will be responsible for their own meals and should bring lunch with them to the sanctuary each day. Below is a short list of options:
- For people staying at the Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express, there is a Chili’s restaurant, an Albertson’s deli, a Cuban café and an Italian restaurant all within close walking distance.
- A Winn Dixie grocery store is less than half a mile away