Are you ready to up-level your Animal Reiki Teacher training with Animal Reiki Teacher Immersion Days at the Care Foundation in Florida?
Prerequisite: Animal Reiki Teacher training from Kathleen or one of Kathleen’s students in the Let Animals Lead® method; membership in the Let Animal Lead® online community
NOTE: This class cannot be taken in conjunction with the Practitioner Immersion Days.
Animal Reiki Teacher Immersion Days includes:
- A private sanctuary tour with Christin Burford of the CARE Foundation. Learn the stories of the animals and the amazing work of the CARE Foundation!
- Review and practice of the traditional Japanese techniques for Level 3, including the 4th symbol and mantra, Reiju and more.
- Overview and discussion of Kathleen’s favorite new parts of the 2023 manuals and ways to teach them in Level 1 and 2 classes.
- Daily Reiju with Kathleen
- A deep focus on meditating with the animal teachers of CARE.
Special perks of this Class:Permission to teach using the new manuals: Graduates of this class receive a copy of the all-new 2023 Levels 1-3 manuals in the Let Animals Lead® method for animals, as well as permission to use them to teach your own students!
Note: Students must either resit a Level 3 class, participate in the Animal Reiki Teacher Immersion Days or join the Teacher of Excellence program 2023 in order to be able to use the new manuals for their students.A deeper dive into Shinpiden techniques: You’ll be able to focus in on the most advanced practices in this method, with the help of the animals at CARE.Tips for teaching your own classes from the new manuals: Kathleen will share some of her favorite changes and additions in the new manuals, along with suggestions for how you can use them to teach your own students! You will not find Animal Reiki manuals of this high caliber anywhere else!
Travel Suggestions to attend Teacher Immersion Days:
The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport (MCO). Door-to-door shuttles are available through Concierge Transportation (407-485-5986). There are also many car rental companies located at the airport should you wish to rent a car.
We have a group rate for $149 + taxes/night at the Hampton Inn and Suites Apopka. You must reserve by 1/23 to receive this discount. We only have 10 rooms in this block and expect them to sell out so quickly don’t delay in reserving them! You can call the hotel directly at 407-880-7861 and refer to either the code ASR or Animal Shelter Reiki to access the group rate. You can also easily book online by visiting the website, https://www.hilton.com/en/
The second hotel we are recommending is the Holiday Express Inn & Suites, which is next door to the Hampton Inn Apopka. The rates are comparable (but slightly higher than the group-rate block we have reserved at the Hampton).
Both hotels offer the following room amenities: mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and a substantial daily breakfast (includes a hot item). Rooms are available with two queen beds if students would like to share.
During your stay, students will be responsible for their own meals and should bring lunch with them to the sanctuary each day. Below is a short list of options:
- For people staying at the Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express, there is a Chili’s restaurant, an Albertson’s deli, a Cuban café and an Italian restaurant all within close walking distance.
- A Winn Dixie grocery store is less than half a mile away