Live Animal Reiki. Be Animal Reiki. For Animals.
Don’t miss this special opportunity to learn Shinpiden Animal Reiki Teacher training from Kathleen in the comfort of your own home! You’ll also receive copies of all three brand new and amazing 2023 manuals and permission to teach from them!
Dates and Times: 8 Tuesdays, March 14–May 9, 2023, 10-11:30am Pacific time
Prerequisites: Must have trained in Animal Reiki 1 and 2 from Kathleen Prasad or one of Kathleen’s teachers.
Learn how to truly live and be Animal Reiki for animals in your life from the world leader in the Animal Reiki profession. Dive deep into the transformational, healing practices of Shinpiden level Animal Reiki as you learn to share them with your animals using the Let Animals Lead® method. Learn the most important ethics and practices to include when you teach the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki, levels 1, 2 and 3.
This class is for Level 2 and 3 Practitioners interested in embodying Animal Reiki in the world, for the good of animals as well as those wanting to learn to teach Let Animals Lead® method Animal Reiki classes.
*Resitting students (for a reduced fee) considered only if space permits. Contact Kathleen to get on the wait list.
This class includes:
- Discussion and practice in the traditional Japanese techniques for Level III Reiki, including the 4th symbol and mantra, and how to modify them with animals using the Let Animals Lead® method
- The Reiki Master Initiation/Reiju
- Instruction and Practice in how to perform Reiju
- How to share Animal Reiki ethically and for the best success with animals
- Totem animals for healing and transformation
- Philosophy of energy and light in the system of Animal Reiki and how to hold this space with animals
- Instruction on creating successful lesson plans for your students
- All 3 recently updated Animal Reiki manuals (level 1, 2 and 3) plus a Professional Certificate of Completion
- Permission to teach in-person Level 1, 2 and 3 Let Animals Lead® method courses
Must attend at least 7 of 8 meetings live on Zoom, including the final meeting.
Recordings of all meetings and homework assignments will be sent as mp4 and pdf files at the end of each class.
At our final meeting, all students will give a presentation, teaching a concept from the Level 1 manual.