Transcendence Through Compassion
Join LAL® Community to access course!
This class is available in our online Let Animals Lead® Community. It’s free to join and the course is available for purchase in there. Check it out!
Want to connect and bond with animals in deeper ways than you ever thought possible?
Compassion is the highest purpose of our relationship with animals and also is our spiritual essence. When we cultivate it, we often feel like we’re “coming home” to our true self. In order to fully embody compassion on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels, there are some limiting beliefs and perceptions that we need to transcend. When we do, an incredible healing occurs and we’ll experience renewed relationships with animals!
In the Let Animals Lead® method, there are many levels of transcendence we can experience through our Animal Reiki meditation practice, but this course focuses on three:
- Transcendence of illness, injury and disease.
- Transcendence of species.
- Transcendence of time and space.
This class will guide you in practices to begin to experience all three and is open to all animal lovers!
What You’ll Receive:
*Note: This course is part of the The Animal Reiki Change Makers’ Package. You can find the package in our online LAL® Community!
- Previous training or current enrolment in Level 1, 2, or 3 of the Let Animals Lead® Method. Please contact Kathleen @ [email protected] if you haven’t taken any LAL® training but would still like to take this course.
This class will teach you specific practices in the Let Animals Lead® method to help you:
- Cultivate transcendence of illness, injury and disease so you can be calmer and more fully present for the animals you love.
- Experience transcendence of species so you can deepen your bond with all living beings.
- Plus: You’ll learn a guided meditation to help you connect with animals no matter how far away they are!
*Refunds given before the assigned course in emergency situations on a case by case basis. Otherwise, students are given credit to take the class within a year of their original sign up.
Start typing and press enter to search