I love the holiday season; it’s one of my favorite times of year. If you’re still shopping for the perfect gift for your animal-loving friends and family (as I am), check out my best picks for any budget:
1. An artful animal pillow to dress their living room or bedroom ($30; order by December 10).
2. A species adoption kit from the WWF of their favorite animal, like this polar bear, which includes a stuffed animal, an adoption certificate, a photo, an educational species card and a gift bag ($55).
3. Adopt a whale from the Oceanic Society ($60) or splurge on naming a whale in their honor ($1,000); includes a photo and email updates of their whale. Here’s a photo of Dragon, a female humpback whale available for adoption.
4. The Watcher: Jane Goodall’s Life With the Chimps, a picture book to inspire kids and grownups alike ($15).
5. A Zen frog statue to make her smile before her daily meditation ($22).
6. Farm Sanctuary’s 2015 calendar, filled with stunning photos and heartful stories of their animal ambassadors ($18).
7. Inspring new nonfiction for their bedside or briefcase, such as Do Unto Animals: A Friendly Guide to How Animals Live, and How We Can Make Their Lives Better ($14).
8. A sweet set of penguin Zen mugs to warm their heart on chilly mornings ($48, set of four).
9. A stunning watercolor print of their favorite animal, from artist Slaveika Aladjova ($25).
Happy shopping! And just as a reminder, when shopping on Amazon this year, please use “Amazon Smile” to donate 0.5% of qualifying purchases to the Shelter Animal Reiki Association. Thank you!
Don’t miss last week’s installment: Ultimate holiday gift guide for dog and cat lovers.
What holiday gift ideas for animal lovers would you add?